A Clear Vision, A New Beginning
Lucid – a crystal clear vision – is the fundamental attribute of Lucid Medical Diagnostics as we look to bring in a fresh perspective and approach to diagnostics services in India. Taking off in the year 2006, Lucid Medical Diagnostics has redefined Diagnostics Services, which until then occupied the lower rungs of the healthcare ladder. With improved facilities, state-of-the-art infrastructure and a whole new approach, Lucid Medical Diagnostics has revolutionized this vital healthcare paradigm over the last decade.
The healthcare space in the 21st century is a highly dynamic and increasingly complex space. Both the complexity of diseases as well as treatment has increased and the need for accurate diagnosis has never been more pertinent. With the experience we have garnered – the diagnostic as well as therapeutic tools and expertise in the field of imaging and laboratory services – we are striving for more precise and timely results that are aided by seasoned healthcare professionals, state-of-the-art technology, and subspecialized radiologists and pathologists.
With a decade long pedigree behind us, we still believe that our journey towards excellence has just begun. There is an endless scope for us to improve our protocols, expand our infrastructure and acquire new expertise. It is our objective to set, world-class standards in the field of diagnostics. In addition to strengthening our own laboratories and facilities, we also seek to evolve effective partnerships that with other leading hospitals to standardize diagnostic services across a broader spectrum.
Lucid has made rapid strides and we have expanded to over 45 centers in the last 10 years. Our spacious and modern facilities, qualified staff, and sophisticated medical systems from leading medical equipment manufacturers such as GE Medical systems, USA and SEIMENS AG, Germany, helps us stay ahead in this ever-changing field.
Lucid is committed to working with all our stakeholders – patients, clinicians, and researchers – to better understand their needs, deliver the highest quality of service and consistently live up to their expectations. We firmly believe that creating value addition in healthcare is the best way of offering significant benefit to our stakeholders.
We apply our vision to make a difference to the lives of our patients, lending a helping hand to them in understanding their ailments. We help our customers come to terms with their treatment regimen and associated challenges, thus helping them in their course correction on their way to a healthier life.
Consistent with our role as the industry leader and to focus our efforts on the opportunities ahead, our mission is:
- To provide accurate and precise diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive testing services in a timely manner.
- To provide excellent customer service.
- To create excellent ambience and infrastructure that reflects a homely atmosphere.
- To ensure that every employee is treated with dignity and respect, and in a fair, consistent and equitable manner.
- To create a stimulating, enabling and supportive work atmosphere.
- To aid and encourage employees in realizing their full potential.
Quality and Accreditations
The highest standards of quality remain our topmost priority. At Lucid, we are guided by the Good Laboratory Practice standards and they are implemented throughout our designs and protocols. The result of this rigorous adherence to quality standards is that we produce reliable and accurate diagnostic results, every time.
To ensure that our practices are consistent with the best in the world, we frequently take part in external quality assurance programs as well. These include, CAP, Bio-Rad and other Proficiency Testing providers. Lucid is one of the only three CAP (College of American Pathologists) accredited laboratories in South India. We are also accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
The safety of employees, patients and other stakeholders is paramount to our operations & existence. We take stringent measures to implement the highest protocols of workplace safety, which are regularly reviewed to check for deficiencies. Safety measures include
- Training staff on handling hazardous materials
- Emergency awareness & emergency response
- Incident management & documentation protocols
- Risk assessment surveys & appropriate measures
- Provision of safety kits & emergency response kits
Lucid has consistently partnered with the leading equipment manufacturers in the field of healthcare investigations and imaging to deliver cutting edge services to patients and healthcare practitioners. Our partnerships include alliances with GE Medical Systems, USA and Siemens AG, Germany – which has enabled our rapid expansion and consistently high standards of accuracy.
We have partnered with Mapmygenome to offer personalized health solutions based on genetic tests. By combining genetic health profile and health history with genetic counseling, their solutions provide actionable steps for individuals and their physicians towards a healthier life. Mapmygenome also offers testing of rare disorders and cancers based on microarray and genome sequencing.
We provide a comprehensive suite of healthcare offerings and health check-up packages to aid accurate as well as timely diagnosis and treatment.
- Health Packages
- Expert Talks
- Lifestyle Consultation
- Workplace Physiology
Patient Education Services
- Interactive Games
In-House Support Services
- On-site Doctors & Nurses
- De-addiction therapists
- Yoga therapists
- Flu Shots
- Hepatitis Vaccine
- Cervical cancer Vaccine
- Email Support
- SMS Support
- Remote Sample Collection
- Digital Access
- Online Reporting
- Automated Reporting
- Speciality-wise Doctors
- Exercise therapists
Our Additional Services
Our Radiology and Pathology teams have a strong academic focus, and have authored various papers in national and international peer-reviewed journals. We have been able to translate our academic achievements into practical applications, and have come up with best practices to arrive at the right diagnosis consistently.
We are a large lab, handling more than 15,000 tests every day. This helps our laboratories and services to remain at the cutting edge of modern diagnostics with robust internal quality controls and consistency with global standards.The Clinical Logistics Team handles the transport of samples in a safe and reliable manner with efficient turnaround times. We track every sample real-time, consistent with the demands of the modern-day patient.
Lucid partners with several clinical research organizations and has conducted hundreds of laboratory tests for several clinical trial protocols. With capabilities for high volumes as well as biomarker testing features, we are a preferred destination for clinical testing.
Lucid Medical Diagnostics was established in the year 2007 to offer state-of-the-art laboratory and radiology services at Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. The organization was conceptualized and shaped by a group of young professionals from a diverse set of fields – medicine, pharma, IT and finance. Over the last decade, Lucid has established itself as a highly sought-after brand in Diagnostics and Laboratory Services in Hyderabad and Bangalore.
With 5 centers spread across Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka supported by a network of 100 collection centers and 10 tele-radiology clients, we continue to strive towards our objective of being the premier diagnostics services provider in India.
• First Lucid Medical Diagnostics center opened at Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
• Expansion commences with the second Lucid Medical Diagnostics center at Karkhana, Secunderabad.
• Further expansion in Hyderabad with the opening of the Kukatpally center. NABL accreditation granted.
• Expansion gathers steam with one new center at AS Rao Nagar, Hyderabad and the first Lucid Medical Diagnostics in Bangalore.
• College of American Pathologists grants accreditation.
• Lucid Medical Diagnostics opens in Assam with a diagnostics center and a satellite lab.
• 100 Collection centers established across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
• Acquisition of 10 tele-radiology clients
• Regional Processing Center comes up at Warangal.
• 3 C-Category Centers and 10 D-Category Centers across Hyderabad.
• Plans afoot to further add 30 D-Category Centers across Hyderabad.
• Regional Processing Center comes up at Vizag, Guntur, Kurnool, Warangal and Karimnagar.
• Radiology Centers come up at Siddipet, Kurnool, Vizag, Gopalpatnam ,Anakapalli and Gajuwaka.
• Franchise Centers come up at Uppal, Kothapet, Santosh Nagar,Peerzadiguda, Sainikpuri, Baghlingampally, Mancheriyal, Karimnagar, Kondapur and Habsiguda.
• HLM Services opened at Sunshine Hospital and Omega Cancer Hospital.
• HLM business at Udai Omni Hospital, Omni RK Hosptial - Vizag, Zoi Hospital - Hyd
• Regional processing centre at Nellore, Tirupati.
• Radiology Center comes up at Gachibowli, Dilsukhnagar and Santosh Nagar, Hyderabad
• 3 Tesla MRI system installed at Banjara Hills Center, Hyderabad.
• Secured PPP tender for 128 slice CT scanners to be installed at SVIMS, Tirupati.