Neuroradiology focuses on diagnosing abnormalities of the head, brain, spine and neck using a range of neuroimaging techniques. The images are used to diagnose disorders of the brain, spine and spinal cord, face and neck and peripheral nerves to diagnose strokes, tumors, genetic conditions, aneurysms, Alzheimer’s Disease and many other neurological conditions.
- MRI Epilepsy
- MRI Dementia
- MRI cholesteatoma protocol
- MRI Vertigo / Tinnitus Protocol
- MRI Multivoxel Spectroscopy
- MRI Cranial nerve imaging
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging – DTI