Lucid Teleradiology client in any location has access to decisive, definitive, directive, detailed reports with deeper anatomic description, clinically specific pathology and greater understanding of current surgical/medical options with the turnaround that referrers insist upon. Our clients rely on our radiologists’ strong academic backgrounds and subspecialty expertise to meet the needs of orthopedic surgeons, internists,
neurosurgeons, neurologists, spine surgeons, cardiologists, chiropractors, rheumatologists and podiatrists.
- Onsite facilities with affiliates in the USA
- 3MB broadband link – option for VPN on private leased lines
- Two dedicated streaming PACS servers
- 2D to 3D converters, streamers, PACS software, etc.
- PACS/HIPPA enabled software for image management
- DICOM compliant systems
- Data Security
- Patient friendly phlebotomy rooms and technologists with standard waste disposal techniques aid in raising the comfort level of the patients at Lucid.
- Proficient IT administrators enabling complete web access of imaging as well as Lab reports for added patient comfort.
- Smart cards with barcodes for effective patient information and management systems.
- Lab samples with bar coding.